Mae Ping Menu Guide
a la carte buffet
1 PM - 10 PM
Adults £15 Children £8 (under 10)
- We do not use monosodium glutamate in any of our recipes.
- Spiciness can be adjusted to suit all palates. Please ask your waiter or waitress.
- All prices include VAT.
- For eat-ins, a discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your total bill.
- Some ingredients may be classified as genetically modified.
- Kindly note that cheques are not accepted.
prawn tempura, grilled chicken satay, minced prawn and chicken on french bread, petite cups, vegetable spring rolls and steamed royal thai dumplings
marinated on skewers and served with peanut sauce and cucumber relish
lightly battered and served with sweet chilli sauce
with chilli-garlic and lime vinaigrette
sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds and served with sweet chilli sauce
filled with a secret recipe of nuts and minced chicken
on fresh mixed leaves and greens tossed in a light chilli-lime vinaigrette
with white wine and sweet basil on a bed of fresh greens and chilli dressing
served with sweet chilli sauce
crispy tofu pockets stuffed with seasoned vegetables and served with tamarind chilli sauce
served with tamarind-chilli sauce
blended with red curry paste and deep fried served with tamarind-chilli sauce